Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We're Back!

Hey everyone!

Chris and I are back from Europe now and had a fantastic time! It was such an amazing trip, but it feels good to be back to reality now! Hopefully we will get another opportunity to get over there again soon!

I have set up another blog called "Our European Honeymoon." I am posting our experiences and pictures on there, so if you are intersted in reading about our trip, please click here or on the link to the right that says "Our European Honeymoon!"

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures!


Big Ben at night!


Disneyland Paris! (Partners statue)


Eiffel Tower at night!


I will be posting our menu for the upcoming farmers market soon! I also have some very cool under the sea themed cupcakes to show everyone :)

Happy Wednesday!

Jess

No comments: